Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply to join the Revenge Tournament Team

2 posters

Go down

Apply to join the Revenge Tournament Team Empty Apply to join the Revenge Tournament Team

Post  Rev Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Apply to join the Revenge Tournament Team.

The Revenge Tournament Team is now recruiting. You can post an application thread in this topic.

Please copy and paste the following information into your post, and complete:
1. Your Name:
2. Your Nic name:
3. Suburb/Location you live in:
4. email contact:
5. Do you have your marker licence (If yes – what marker/s do you have):
6. Are you in the process of sorting out your marker licence:
7. Do you have your own gear yet (If so brief details):
8. Do you have any prior paintball experience:
9. Anything else relevant:

Once processed your application thread will be moved to a members only area of the forum.

For anymore information please contact Team Captain Jez (Jeremy) or Vice Captain Diesel (Brad), via the forum.
Rev
Rev

Back to top Go down

Apply to join the Revenge Tournament Team Empty Application

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 7:50 am

1. Your Name: Andrea Codazzi
2. Your Nic name: Dre #13
3. Suburb/Location you live in: South Perth
4. email contact: dre@asurfer.com
5. Do you have your marker licence (If yes – what marker/s do you have): I don't have a marker license as of now, my markers are at Customs waiting to be cleared. I imported them from Canada when i moved back to australia.
6. Are you in the process of sorting out your marker licence: Yes
7. Do you have your own gear yet (If so brief details): Own mask, Pants and jersey (Valken Tribal (Black and White) the Jersey has my nickname on it and my number), Pod holder, pods, Marker (Smart Parts Epiphany) lookin at upgrading to an Ego 11
8. Do you have any prior paintball experience: Played every Thursday while i lived in Canada at a place called Paintball Paradise. Indoor field, Hardcore thursdays, Field was open from 6:30pm till 10pm and it would be hardcore paintball the whole time.
9. Anything else relevant: Was one of the 50 people that started playing paintball in italy 5 years ago when it was still illegal, now it has sprouted to online forums, numerous fields and teams participating in small tournaments around europe.

If anyone can give me some information on the quickest process to get my license that would be awesome.

Back to top Go down

Apply to join the Revenge Tournament Team Empty Re: Apply to join the Revenge Tournament Team

Post  jeremy Mon May 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Hey there Dre,

We would be happy to give you a run and see how it goes from there. Sounds like you have a fair bit of expreience, just so you know we are only in our 2nd season and we play in the Amature divisions here in perth.
At the moment we try and set training to every thursday morning (we are all shift workers/miners) but pretty much train whenever we can get out there. We mainly train at WASP Canningvale but do attend Action Serpentine to train from time to time (bit far from most of us). As tourneys go we pretty much play all of them Smile, last year we played all 5 rounds of the Super 5 at Action Serpentine and all 5 rounds of the TK Tourney at WASP canningvale, we also took a trip to Margeret rivers and played the Margaret River Classic. And of course i made the hike to KL to play in the Asia World Cup last year.

Anyway if you are keen try and get to one of the next training runs so we can all meet and chat, There is a tourney at WASP canningvale on the 8th May (yes mothers day) you might be interested in coming down and having a look, you will get to see most of the teams play (and hopefully se uss win some) and meet the people involved with paintball in perth.

Either way we can help you get into the tourney paintball scene.

In regards to the license, you will get the most infor from the WAPolice website, but pretty much the steps are as follows.

1st need to find a marker, either your smart parts or a new one, if your importing you will need a dealer to get it in cause you will need a "firearm servicability certificate" that only dealers provide. if you buy a new one it pretty easy and the dealer pretty much supplies you with all that you need.

So need to fill out the application form (need marker info)
servicability cert
club letter (letter from the club saying that you are a member and play at thier grounds)
and about 170 bucks

pretty much with those things you go to a post office and after 100 point id check they take you money.

30 cooling off period starts then.

after the 30 you will need to complete a basic firearms course and pass a basic exam,(generally nothing to do with paintball, but with real guns)

then you need a safe (which will be inspected)

then from there you have to wait about 2 to 900 weeks for it to process. once done they send you a letter/license, you take the letter to the dealer and pick up you marker and your away

jeremy
jeremy

Back to top Go down

Apply to join the Revenge Tournament Team Empty Re: Apply to join the Revenge Tournament Team

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 3:28 pm

hey jeremy

thanx for the info. So my only set back is im not a shift worker im actually a chef out at Sandalfords winery, my hours are 8:30am till about 3 maybe 4pm so obviously 5 days a week, i could possibly make my days off coincide with training days, as long as i know in advance when.
in regards to me getting a license what do i do for the letter from the club? right now i have filled out the B709 form and just filling out the temp. permit to actually pick up my markers from customs. Can you suggest a dealer, maybe one you have dealt with before. I have only been in perth since the 26th of jan so i honestly dont know where most things are and i didnt expect it to be so difficult to own a paintball marker, crazy!
Any who i will proceed with the necessary steps, i ill try make it on the 8th of may (i doubt it as i have just started working at sandalfords so i would just like to get into the groove with them first before i start requesting left right and center) but if the tourney is on for the whole day then i will definitely pop by!
i will keep in tuch on how my situation is going in regards to my licensing.

Dre

Back to top Go down

Post  Rev Mon May 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi Dre, we might be neighbors Smile
I'll give you members access to the forums, so you can keep an eye on training and other club info.
There are plenty of Perth/WA Paintball community links on the 'home' page you can check out too

regards
Rev
(site admin)
Rev
Rev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:22 am

hey rev

yeah just noticed that, im on swanview terrace! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Rev Tue May 03, 2011 9:57 am

I'm next to Wesley College, short stroll away from the Windsor drunken

Rev
Rev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:19 am

So i will be able to make it to the tourney on sunday i officially start work on wed 11th of may so till then im free. so yeah looking forward to seeing some paintball goin on, i will also bring the forms for the temp permit so i can run them through you make sure i have filled them in correctly and what not, and hopefully get my paintball markers out of customs and to a dealer ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum